Purpose of Data Collection
Svebio is committed to our mission to promote sustainable bioenergy development and to offer our members and networks the most updated and reliable information on bioenergy. We use your personal information for sending out newsletters, magazines, press releases, invitations and other work-related information.
Personal data we collect
Svebio handles some of your personal information in our business system. This may include your name, company, e-mail address, telephone number, organizational role, participation in projects / working groups, and history of which conferences you have participated in.
Howwe collect data
We primary collect data in the following ways:
- Member application forms sent by the Data Subject
- Subscriptions to newsletters and magazines
- Website feedback forms in relation to events, publications, subscriptions etc.
- Conference registrations
- Exchange of contact cards, personal meetings, at events and meetings
- We also purchase certain addresses from company data providers and collect contact information from public registers and websites.
Do you want to know more?
Svenska Bioenergiföreningen Service AB
Postadress:Kammakargatan 22, 111 40 Stockholm
Telefon:+46-8-441 70 80